Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Couples



I miss those time where we could laugh together. I miss those time where we could cry together. I miss those time where we could be anything we want to be. I miss those time where you could hold me in your arms and say "Everything is alright". I miss those time where you could catch me while i'm falling. I miss those time where i could watch you fall asleep. I miss those time where we get to comfortable with each other but it wouldn't matter anyway. I miss those time where i could squeeze you at night and sing you a lullaby. I miss those night where rain starts falling and you put your hands up to my head so that you could protect me. I miss everything starting from the beginning. We might have a rough path but we will get through this for i am not letting you go, Muhd Hazim. I love you so much baby.

No comments: